Price per Kilo
Coconut milk with Curcuma Mix, is an ancient Indian recipe, widely spread and used since ancient times due to its properties by Ayurvedic medicine. Also called golden milk, the characteristic yellow color is due to the presence of turmeric. Traditionally, you drink this. You can sweeten it to your taste with honey, agave jam, rice jam or other sugar.
COCONUT MILK WITH CURCUMA MIX POWDER OUTROS MONTES
Properties of Coconut Milk with Curcuma Mix Powder:
- Excellent Acti-bacterial, Antiseptic and Anti-microbial
- Weight Loss Help
- Rich in Antioxidants and Phytosterols
- Stimulates Good Thyroid Functioning
- Anti-inflammatory properties and pain relief
- Strengthens the Immune System
- Hepato protector
- Rich in Fiber
- Regulates Intestinal Transit
- Reduces Acne
- Easy digestion
- Regulates blood sugar levels
Ingredients: Coconut * (90%), rice maltodextrin *, turmeric * (6%), black pepper *. * From organic farming.
Allergens: Allergen Free
Origin: Sri Lanka, India
Preparation: Add 2 tablespoons or 30g of Coconut Milk with Turmeric Mix Powder in 200ml of previously hot water in a saucepan over low heat and stir well until dissolved. If you want to drink cold, refrigerate 2 hours.
Average Nutritional Value for:
|Energy||2426,6 KJ / 579,6 Kcal|
Use conditions: Best before: see packaging. Store in a cool and dry place.