SEAWEEDS - SPIRULINA POWDER OUTROS MONTES
Valued since antiquity by the Aztec civilization, spirulina was one of the first species to inhabit the Earth. It grows naturally in tropical and subtropical lakes with high pH. It is especially suitable for sportspeople and vegetarians. This food must be consumed raw (it should not be heated or cooked), in order to preserve all its nutritional value.
It tastes nice and is easy to add to juices, yogurts, smoothies, soups. Add a teaspoon of spirulina to your favorite fruit juice without sugar. Preferably consume on an empty stomach to enhance the detoxification of your body.
- Protein source. Contains essential amino acids
- Alkalizing action on your body's PH
- Detox action and elimination of toxins from your body
- High Anti-oxidant Power
- Satiating Action
- Excellent supplement in weight loss / weight loss regimes
- Improves Digestion
- Regulates blood sugar levels
- Reduces cholesterol and consequently prevents cardiovascular disease
- Improves physical and sports performance
Ingredients: 100% powdered spirulina. From organic farming.
Allergens: Contains sulfites naturally
Average Nutritional Value for:
|Energy||1278 Kj / 305,25 Kcal|
|Potassium||1040mg (52% RDV)|
|Calcium||270mg (33,75% RDV)|
|Iron||82,7mg (590,71% RDV)|
|Vitamin B6||18,4mg (1314,29% RDV)|
|Vitamin E||13mg (108,33% RDV)|
Recipe - Spirulina and Cantaloupe/Melon Juice
- 1 Coffee spoon of Spirulina Outros Montes
- ½ Cantaloupe/Melon
- 1 tbsp of Quinoa Bran Outros Montes
- 2 to 3 broccoli florets
- 3 to 4 ice cubes and fresh water
Prepare the cantaloupe. Mix all the ingredients together in a blender with the fresh water and the ice cubes. Preferably, drink in the morning fasting.
Use conditions: Best before: see packaging. Store tightly sealed in the original packaging in a cool and dry place.