Price per kilo
Hemp seeds are the seeds of the Cannabis sativa plant. They are a nutritious superfood, rich in proteins, healthy fats and antioxidants. They can be added to salads, smoothies, yogurts and cereals. The pine-like flavor allows them to be used as a complement in the making of cakes and breads.
By buying this product you can collect up to 24 loyalty points. Your cart will total 24 points that can be converted into a voucher of €1.50.
HEMP SEEDS OUTROS MONTES
Ingredients: Hemp seeds. All raw materials are produced from organic farming.´
Allergens: Allergen free
HEMP SEEDS, an amazing Super Food!
- Complete source of protein, provide all nine essential amino acids
- Great source of essential fatty acids, such as linoleic acid and alpha-linolenic acid, precursors of omega 6 and omega 3. It has the ideal ratio of omega 3 and omega 6 for our body of 3:1.
- Even without the husks, they are an excellent source of fiber
- They contain an impressive variety of vitamins and minerals and are especially rich in: vitamin E, magnesium, phosphorus, potassium, calcium, iron and zinc.
- Protect the Brain: has neuroprotective effects, including Parkinson's Disease, Alzheimer's Disease, multiple sclerosis or neuropathic pain;
- Increase heart health: omega-3 fatty acids improve heart health and reduce the risk of problems such as arrhythmias and heart disease;
- Anti-Inflammatory Action: hemp seeds are a rich source of gamma-linolenic acid, a polyunsaturated fatty acid that can also have anti-inflammatory effects. Reducing inflammation can help manage symptoms of chronic diseases such as: metabolic syndrome, type 2 diabetes, arthritis, heart disease, non-alcoholic fatty liver disease;
- Improve Skin and Hair Health, as they contain vitamin E and zinc, namely atopic dermatitis and acne;
- May reduce PMS and menopause symptoms: these symptoms are most likely caused by sensitivity to the hormone prolactin. Gamma-linolenic acid, found in hemp seeds, produces prostaglandin E1, which reduces the effects of prolactin.
Average Nutritional Value for 100g:
|Energy||2562 Kj / 610 Kcal|
Use conditions: Best before: see packaging. Store in a cool and dry place.