Flaxseed flour results from the grinding of golden flaxseeds. Rich in fiber, phytosterols, omega 3 and omega 6, so their regular consumption prevents cardiovascular diseases and atherosclerosis, and can be an important ally in weight loss, as well as regularization of intestinal transit.
In fact, the flour is of greater nutritional interest than the seeds, as it allows the body to assimilate a greater amount of nutrients, given that the husk of the flaxseed is difficult to digest.
By buying this product you can collect up to 1 loyalty point. Your cart will total 1 point that can be converted into a voucher of €0.06.
Golden Flaxseed Flour Outros Montes
Ingredients: 100% Flaxseed. *From Organic Agriculture.
How to use it: You can use it in bread, porridge, cakes, smoothies, soups, milkshakes, fillings, croquettes, etc.
FLAX SEED FLOUR PROPERTIES:
- Excellent Natural Anti-Inflammatory
- Prevents cardiovascular diseases and atherosclerosis, due to being rich in omega 3 and omega 6.
- Helps regulate blood sugar levels
- Excellent Antioxidant, which prevents the premature aging of cells
- Allied in weight loss / Weight Maintenance, contributing to greater satiety and regularization of intestinal transit
- Prevents breast and colon cancer
- May reduce menopausal symptoms
Average Nutritional Value for 100g:
|Energy||1283KJ /309 Kcal|
Storage conditions: Preferably consume before: see packaging. Store in a cool, dry place.